For many businesses, exporting makes more sense now than ever before. Exporting has become a lot easier for companies of every size, including small and medium-sized businesses that may previously have found it challenging.
But exporting is undeniably more complicated than selling domestically. It introduces a lot of new and unfamiliar issues to understand and deal with. A Basic Guide to Exporting deals with these issues head-on. This book provides the information any such company needs to feel confident about selling overseas. Most of the chapters end with real-life examples in the form of Success Stories that prove it can be done.
A Basic Guide to Exporting addresses virtually every issue a company looking to export might face. Numerous sections, charts, lists and definitions throughout the book’s 19 chapters provide in-depth information and solid advice about the key activities and issues relevant to any prospective exporter, including:
- Getting things rolling
- Delivering your product
- Financial issues
- Overseas activities
- Legal issues
The Country Commercial Guides, written by boots-on-ground trade professionals at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, are now easier than ever to use:
- Each of the 124 Country Commercial Guides contains roughly 70 articles, for a total of more than 8,800 articles for the world.
- Find opportunities more quickly in not only popular markets, but also in many other less crowded markets.
- Tap directly into targeted country information readable on smart phones and tablets.
- By the end of 2015, the system will enable users to receive dozens of multiple country readouts for specific industry searches such as:
– High-demand industry sectors
– Market-by-market economic overviews
– Selling techniques
– Investment climate considerations
– Trade financing options
– Business travel advice and resources
Download these free tools today!
Whether you are exporting for the first time or have exported before but things have changed, you will benefit from attending the Export Essentials for Businesses workshop coming up on February 10, 2016.